- Township Government
- Building & Inspections
- Township Ordinances Related to Building Codes
Township Ordinances Related to Building Codes
Below is a listing of ordinances with a brief description. You may select the Ordinance link to view the full Ordinance document:
- Ordinance No. 8 - An Ordinance Regulating All Matters Pertaining, Relating or Incidental to the Construction, Building, Alteration, Repair, Installation, Performance, Maintenance and Inspection of All Buildings or Structures (Building Codes).
- Ordinance No. 15 - An Ordinance Establishing Regulations and Procedures for the Subdivision and Platting Within the Town of White Bear, Establishing the Town Board of Supervisors as the Platting Authority, Providing Penalties for the Violation Thereof, and Repealing all Ordinances and Parts of Ordinances in Conflict.
- Ordinance No. 16 - An Ordinance Defining Nuisances, Prohibiting Their Creation or Maintenance and Providing for Abatement and Penalties for Violation.
- Ordinance No. 32 - An Ordinance Relating to and Regulating and Controlling the Sale and Consumption of Non-Intoxicating Malt Liquors and the Closing Hours of Taverns and Other Places Providing Facilities For Such Sale and Consumption. (Building Requirements of Such Facilities)
- Ordinance No. 33 - An Ordinance Relating to and Regulating the Location and Construction of Signs and Billboards.
- Ordinance No. 35 - An Ordinance Relating to and Regulating the Use of Land For Residences, Business, Industry and Other Purposes and Location and Height of Structures, Size of Yards and Other Open Spaces, Automobile Parking Lots, and Density of Population; Dividing the Town into Districts or Zones; Providing for Administration Thereof; Establishing a Board of Appeals and Adjustments; and Providing for Penalties for the Violation Thereof and Repealing All Ordinances and Parts of Ordinances in Conflict Therewith (Zoning Ordinance).
- Ordinance No. 36 - An Ordinance Establishing Sewer Service Availability and Connection Charges in the Town of White Bear, Ramsey County, Minnesota, To Pay Reserve Capital Cost of the Metropolitan Sewer Board.
- Ordinance No. 38 - An Ordinance To Provide a System For Numbering Houses and Other Principal Buildings In The Town of White Bear, Ramsey County, Minnesota, and Providing for the Violation Thereof.
- Ordinance No. 46 - An Ordinance Adopting by Reference the Minnesota Uniform Fire Code, Prescribing Regulations Governing Conditions Hazardous to Life and Property From Fire or Explosion, Establishing a Bureau of Fire Prevention and Providing Officers Therefore and Defining Their Powers and Duties and Providing Penalties For The Violation Thereof.
- Ordinance No. 47 - An Ordinance Relating to and Regulating the Occupancy and Maintenance of Housing.
- Ordinance No. 59 - An Ordinance Relating to and Regulating the Construction, Operation and Maintenance of Swimming Pools.
- Ordinance No. 70 - An Ordinance Adopting by Reference the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency Water Quality Division Minimum Standards and Criteria for Individual Sewage Treatment Systems, Also Known as Minnesota Rules Chapter 7080.
- Ordinance No. 78 - An Ordinance For the Purpose of Enacting a Moratorium on Construction of Membrane Structures in the Town of White Bear.