- At Your Service
- Trash & Recycling
- Event Recycling
Clear Stream Containers
Clear Stream Containers are now available at the Township's Offices. Whether you're hosting a block party, graduation, family reunion, or other gathering, make it a green event! Consider using recycling and organics containers to reduce waste. These portable containers collapse for transport and come with your choice of signage and bags that attach to the assembled frame. Containers are loaned at no cost to Ramsey County residents and organizations for any temporary gathering.
Container Pickup & Drop-Off Location
The pickup and drop-off location is at White Bear Township Administrative Offices at 1281 Hammond Road, Monday - Friday between the hours of 7 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Remember to clean out your containers before you return it.
Reserve for Your Next Event
Call 651-747-2750 to reserve your bins. Plan for a recycling and organics container to be next to each trash can to make recycling and trash disposal easier. It is recommended that you limit your number of trash and recycling stations. Please check out some Tips for Planning a Sucessful Green Event (PDF).
Where to Recycle the Bottles & Cans You Collect
You have three options:
- Arrange for pickup service with a recycling service provider. A list of businesses can be found online at Business Recycling.
- Transport your cans and bottles directly to:
309 Como Avenue
St. Paul, 55103
- If you collected a small amount of bottles and cans, recycle them at home in your curbside recycling bin.
Where to Compost the Organics You Collect
Here are some options:
- Ask if your trash service or recycling service provider also collects organics for composting and can provide pickup service at your event.
- Transport your organics directly to:
The Mulch Store (operated by SET, Inc)
- If you are collecting only five bags or less of organics, you can drop them off at a Ramsey County Organic Waste Collection Site during regular hours. Look for the "Organics Recycling" collection dumpster.
- If you are collecting more than five bags of organics, call ahead at 651-266-1199 for pre-approval. Staff will direct you to a Ramsey County Organic Waste Collection Site that has sufficient capacity.