How can I pay my Utility Bill?

1. You can mail in your payment to our offices at 1281 Hammond Road, White Bear Township, MN 55110. 2. You can drop off your payment at our offices at 1281 Hammond Road. 3. You can sign up for auto pay and have your payment automatically withdrawn from a checking or savings account each quarter on the due date. To sign up for Automatic Withdrawal (ACH) click on the link below or visit our Utility Billing page under the Finance Page. 4. Or you can pay online with a debit or credit card ( a convenience fee applies).

View the ACH Sign Up Form (PDF)

Show All Answers

1. I seem to be using a lot of water, could I have a leak?
2. What is the hardness of the water in the Township?
3. I need to have my water service shut off to make a repair, can my plumber do that?
4. I have no water, what do I do?
5. What will my Utility Bill look like?
6. How can I pay my Utility Bill?
7. How often are we billed for Water, Sewer, and Stormwater?
8. What are the current Utility Rates?
9. I am doing work in my yard and need to know where the utilities are located. What do I do?
10. I am installing a water softener*. What information do I need?
11. Are there watering restrictions in the Township?