Establishing or Disconnecting Services

Please contact the Utility Billing Department at least 2 weeks prior to your closing or moving date to schedule a final meter reading or to establish new service. If you are moving we will need a forwarding address to send your final bill to. You can call us at 651-747-2754 with the information or you can fill out and print a Utility Billing Change (PDF) and email, mail or fax it to our offices. (Email:, Mail to: White Bear Township Utility Billing Department, 1281 Hammond Road, White Bear Township, MN 55110 or fax to 651-426-2258). Please do not forgot to include a contact name and number in case we have any questions.

Water Turn Off or Turn On Requests

Are you in need of having your water turned off at the curb stop for a repair? Is the water currently off at the property and you need it turned back on? If you answered yes to either of these questions, please note ONLY TOWNSHIP PERSONNEL are allowed to turn the water off or on at the curb stop in accordance to Ordinance #12 (PDF). To schedule an appointment to have the water turned off or on, please contact our offices at 651-747-2754. Someone 18 years of age or older must be home at time of appointment. A 24 hour notice is required.