Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
• No parking on any streets, boulevards and alleys between the hours of 2:00 am to 6:00 am.
• No parking after a snowfall of 1" (one inch) or more.
• No vehicles shall be parked on the streets, boulevards and alleys until plowing and snow removal is complete.
• On trash & recycling days, place garbage cans at the end of the driveway and behind the street edge, not in the street.
• Please keep your mailbox area clear of snow.
• Please keep a clear a path to the fire hydrants in your neighborhood.
Please place garbage and recycling containers behind the curb / street edge.
Garbage and recycling containers may not be placed in the street or on sidewalks. This creates problems with pedestrian and vehicle traffic, interferes with snowplowing and maintenance activities, and creates a liability for the resident for any resulting accidents.