I have no water, what do I do?
Check to see if the water valves are open at the meter by turning them counter-clockwise. If you have done this and there is still no water, call our Utility Billing Department at 651-747-2754 to schedule an appointment to have our Public Works Personnel come out to turn the water on. Someone 18 years of age or older must be home at the time of the appointment. You can also fill out a Water Service Request form and fax it over to our offices at 651-426-2258. Click Water Service Request Form (PDF)

Show All Answers

1. I seem to be using a lot of water, could I have a leak?
2. What is the hardness of the water in the Township?
3. I need to have my water service shut off to make a repair, can my plumber do that?
4. I have no water, what do I do?
5. What will my Utility Bill look like?
6. How can I pay my Utility Bill?
7. How often are we billed for Water, Sewer, and Stormwater?
8. What are the current Utility Rates?
9. I am doing work in my yard and need to know where the utilities are located. What do I do?
10. I am installing a water softener*. What information do I need?
11. Are there watering restrictions in the Township?